My Place Hotel will reopen on Monday, 1 March 2021.
We have missed our guests and our hotel has really not been the same without you, but unfortunately due to the ongoing travel restrictions, we have to extend our closure until next year.
We cannot wait to see you back and we will be spending this time adjusting our rooms and public spaces to make them not only Covid-safe, but brighter and more appealing to enhance the comfort and enjoyment of your next stay as much as possible.
We will of course still be accepting bookings and look forward to warmly welcoming you back next spring.
5 June 2020
We are now looking to re-open My Place Hotel from 1 August 2020. As we open our doors and welcome you back to our hotel we will remain dedicated to protecting the health and safety of our guests and employees in the global fight against Covid-19. We will continue to monitor the guidelines set out by the government and implement any changes accordingly, while still offering flexibility and clarity on this ever-evolving situation.
- We will continue to remain flexible & offer free cancellations if existing bookings need to be cancelled as a result of Covid19.
- We have removed our non-refundable rate plan right up until the end of the year and will instead be providing guests with exclusive discounts on our standard flexible rates.
- Any bookings made from now until the end of the year will have a flexible cancellation policy so that our guests have peace of mind and the ability to cancel or amend bookings without incurring any fees, as long as we are given just 48 hours’ notice before your arrival.
Health & Wellbeing
Cleaning of Public Areas:
- We will be increasing the frequency of cleaning in public areas throughout the hotel. High traffic areas, door handles, light switches, lift/ elevator buttons, and surfaces will be cleaned at regular intervals throughout the day.
Cleaning of Guest Bedrooms:
- We will be enhancing the levels of our cleaning regime in all guest bedrooms. Hospital grade disinfectant and anti-bacterial agents will be used to ensure the maximum levels of cleanliness possible.
Hand Sanitising Stations:
- Hand sanitising stations will be located at various points in the public areas of the hotel to maximise levels of hand hygiene.
Social Distancing & Protective Equipment:
- You will find that some areas of the hotel will be readjusted, and some amenities will be changed or suspended to protect your health and wellbeing.
- During your stay you will find clear signage to remind both guests and employees of the 2-metre social distancing rule and markers where queues are likely to form such as at breakfast or check-in.
- We will encourage those who are fit and able to use the stairs and limit the number of people in the lift/ elevator to 2 people at a time.
- The use of face masks and gloves will be used by employees where necessary, and protective shields will be in place in areas such as the Front Desk.
Check-in & Check out:
- Contactless payments are already possible for amounts up to £45.00. For payments above this amount we encourage the use of Apple Pay where possible.
- Pens, electronic keys and surfaces will be disinfected after each use to maintain hygiene and safety.
12 May 2020
Covid-19 (Important Information)
Further to the Government announcement on 11 May 2020, My Place Hotel will remain closed until 4 July 2020. We will continuously follow the guidelines set out by the Government and make any updates accordingly. Cancellation fees will continue to be waived during this period. We hope to welcome you back soon.
23 March 2020
Covid-19 (Important Information)
Due to the ongoing uncertainty that the Covid-19 coronavirus is causing, it is with a heavy heart that we have made the tremendously difficult decision to close down our hotel in order to protect our guests, employees and to sustain the future of our business.
From Monday, 23 March 2020 the hotel will be closed until 31 May 2020. We absolutely hope to be back open for business in June, but naturally this is dependent on the Government advice and freedom for people to travel.
We will be waiving cancellation fees for stays between 9 March until 22 March 2020. From 23 March 2020 until 31 May 2020 any pre-payment or non-refundable bookings will be reimbursed. For stays after 31 May 2020, we will adhere to a flexible 48 hour cancellation policy which will allow guests to modify or cancel their reservation 2 days before arrival.
For any questions regarding bookings, please send an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, if you have made your booking through a travel agency or through an online travel company (Expedia, Booking.com, etc.) please modify your bookings directly with these companies.
We hope that all of our guests, employees and colleagues remain healthy and look forward to seeing everyone in the not too distant future.
My Place Hotel