COVID-19 UPDATE: February 2021
We are looking forward to warmly welcoming you back to our hotel very soon.
We remain dedicated to protecting the well-being of all of our guests, employees and visitors. Our safety measures have been enhanced by following the guidelines set out by the government and we will continue to monitor these to ensure that your stay is as Covid-safe as possible.
My Place Hotel
- We will continue to remain flexible & offer free cancellations if existing bookings need to be cancelled as a result of Covid-19.
- We will continue to offer bookings with a flexible cancellation policy so that our guests have peace of mind and the ability to cancel or amend bookings without incurring any fees, as long as we are given just 48 hours’ notice before your arrival.
- We will continue to provide guests with exclusive discounts on our standard flexible rates.
Health & Wellbeing
Cleaning of Public Areas:
- We will be increasing the frequency of cleaning in public areas throughout the hotel. High traffic areas, door handles, light switches, lift/ elevator buttons, and surfaces will be cleaned at regular intervals throughout the day.
Cleaning of Guest Bedrooms:
- We will be enhancing the levels of our cleaning regime in all guest bedrooms. Hospital grade disinfectant and anti-bacterial agents will be used to ensure the maximum levels of cleanliness possible.
Hand Sanitising Stations:
- Hand sanitising stations will be located at various points in the public areas of the hotel to maximise levels of hand hygiene.
Social Distancing & Protective Equipment:
- You will find that some areas of the hotel will be readjusted, and some amenities will be changed or suspended to protect your health and wellbeing.
- During your stay you will find clear signage to remind both guests and employees of the 2-metre social distancing rule and markers where queues are likely to form such as at breakfast or check-in.
- We will encourage those who are fit and able to use the stairs and limit the number of people in the lift/ elevator to 2 people at a time.
- The use of face masks and gloves will be used by employees where necessary, and protective shields will be in place in areas such as the Front Desk.
- All guests, employees and visitors will be required to wear face masks when in public areas of the hotel except when seated at a table.
Check-in & Check out:
- Contactless payments are already possible for amounts up to £45.00. For payments above this amount we encourage the use of Apple Pay where possible.
- Pens, electronic keys and surfaces will be disinfected after each use to maintain hygiene and safety.