My Place Hotel is a one minute walk away from Earls Court Underground station with fast and frequent trains on both the Piccadilly and District Lines.
Earls Court is served by the number 74 (Putney- Earls Court- Baker Street), C1 (Victoria- Earls Court- White City), C3 (Earls Court- Clapham Junction).
The hotel does not have a car park. There are ‘pay & display’ bays located on the surrounding roads where the maximum stay on these bays is between 2- 4 hours. Maps of nearby car parks can be provided to guests upon arrival at the hotel.
London has four Airports, form which you can choose serveral travel options:
◦ By Underground: Take the Piccadilly line from Heathrow Underground directly to Earls Court
◦ By Train- Heathrow Express:Take the Heathrow Express to Paddington station - At Paddington Underground take the District Line to Earls Court.
◦ By Car:Follow signs for the A4 to Central London - At Hammersmith flyover continue forward onto A4 - Turn right onto the A3220.
◦ By Train- Gatwick Express: Take the Gatwick Express to Victoria station - At Victoria Underground take the District Line to Earls Court.
◦ By Train: Take the Luton Express Shuttle Bus from Luton Airport to Luton Airport Parkway station - Take the Thameslink train at Luton Airport Parkway station to Kings Cross station - At Kings Cross Underground take the Piccadilly line to Earls Court.
◦ By Train:Take the Stansted Express to Liverpool Street station - At Liverpool Street Underground take the Central Line to Notting Hill Gate - At Notting Hill Gate take the District Line to Earls Court.